How to Book
ZOOM ON-LINE WORKSHOPS
In response to the current Covid-19 crisis I delivered on-line workshops during lockdown.
All of these sessions were drawing based, using simple materials: pens, pencils etc
Unfortunately face-to-face workshops cannot resume yet.
You can visit my blog to see details of previous workshops.
General workshop information
- Most workshops are suitable for children aged approx 5–12 years.
- During term-time, workshops run for either 3 or 6-week blocks and last for 1.5hrs per session.
- Workshops are currently held on Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings.
- The workshops are held in my studio in Forfar, Angus, Scotland. But I also deliver workshops out-and-about in the community – to groups and schools, and even for events such as birthday parties. I am happy to design sessions for specific needs.
- Art Camps run during school holidays and last for approx 6hrs.
- Art Camps often take place at Murton Trust – either at the Tipi area or in their Rural Skills Centre. Here we can take advantage of the wonderful nature reserve, and usually make creations in response to this beautiful place.
- Each session will include a small homemade snack, apparently my banana cake is the best thing ever!!!
Payment for workshops must be made in advance to secure the booking.
I am a PVG scheme member with Disclosure Scotland in respect of regulated work with children.