How to Book
Over the last year I have been commissioned to deliver a number of workshops for young people – some of these were funded by the Scottish Government for youth work recovery, and aimed to support young people most affected by the pandemic to express their thoughts and feelings through expressive arts.
As such, I have not resumed my own workshops – yet!
But please keep an eye out here or sign up to my newsletter to be notified when the EXPLORE PLAY CREATE workshops will resume.
You can visit my blog to see details of previous workshops.
General workshop information
- Most workshops are suitable for children aged approx 5–12 years.
- During term-time, workshops run for either 3 or 6-week blocks and last for 1.5hrs per session.
- The workshops are held in my studio in Forfar, Angus, Scotland. But I also deliver workshops out-and-about in the community – to groups and schools, and even for events such as birthday parties. I am happy to design sessions for specific needs.
- Art Camps run during school holidays and last for approx 6hrs.
- Art Camps often take place at Murton Trust – either at the Tipi area or in their Rural Skills Centre. Here we can take advantage of the wonderful nature reserve, and usually make creations in response to this beautiful place.
- Each session will include a small homemade snack, apparently my banana cake is the best thing ever!!!
Payment for workshops must be made in advance to secure the booking.
I am a PVG scheme member with Disclosure Scotland in respect of regulated work with children.