Exhibitions + Stockists
CURRENT GALLERIES + STOCKISTS:
- Green Gallery, Buchlyvie, Stirlingshire
- The Velvet Easel, Portobello, Edinburgh
- Canvas Art, Forfar
- Cambo Stables, Kingsbarns
EXHIBITIONS: 1995 – present (a selection of solo and group shows)
- Visual Arts Scotland, FLOW – Members Show, 2020/21.
- Green Gallery, Buchlyvie, Stirlingshire, 2019 – 21.
- The Velvet Easel, Portobello, Edinburgh, 2019 – 21.
- Sunshine Number One, Mount Florida, Glasgow, 2019 – 21.
- Art Aboyne, Summer Exhibition, 2020.
- Eion Stewart Fine Art, Stonehaven, 2019.
- Tayberry Gallery, Perth, 2019.
- Greengate Gallery, Culross, 2019.
- Gallery48, Cromarty, 2018.
- Freedom Hair, Dundee, 2018/20.
- The Affordable Art Fair, Hampstead, London. 2018.
- The Weem Gallery, Pittenweem, 2018.
- Eduardo Alessandro Studios, Broughty Ferry, 2017/8.
- The Hour Image Gallery, Forfar – permanent collection + On Land and Sea, 2016.
- The Meffan, Forfar – 2009, 2015, 2018 + 2019.
- Galway Arts Centre – Right of Way (Ceart Sli), (with Alec Finlay, Guy Moreton, and Zoë Irvine,), 2004.
- The Changing Room, Stirling. Work in Progress, 2004.
- Generator Member’s Show, Dundee, 1998, 2000, 2003 + 2004.
- Masters Expo, Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, 2003.
- Wegrecht, Dortmund. (with Alec Finlay, Guy Moreton, and Zoë Irvine,), 2002.
- Original Arts, Harrogate – Expressed Visionary Viewpoints, 1998 + 2000.
- Park Gallery, Falkirk – 12 in to 2000 – Inaugural exhibition, 2000.
- Central Saint Martins, London – collaborative project with final year fashion design student, 1999.
- Sunhoney & Where the Land Meets the Water & Land, Suddaby’s Crown Hotel, Malton, 1997–99.
- Yorkshire Television Studios, Leeds, 1998.
- Mall Galleries, London – Society of Designer Craftsmen Annual Winter Exhibition, (Cert. of Dist), 1997.
- The Grouse and Claret Restaurant and Gallery, Kinross, 1997.
- New Designers Exhibition, Business Design Centre, Islington, London, 1997.
- Degree Show, Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, Dundee, 1997.
- Simon Jersey Tapestry Awards, London, 1995 + 1997.
- Wellington School of Design, New Zealand, 1996.
- Taigh Chearsabhagh, North Uist, 1995.
- Tea Green at Kibble Palace, Glasgow, (2017-19).
- Tea Green at the Bowhouse, St Monans, (2017-19).
- Makers for Maggie’s – Christmas and Spring Fairs, Dundee, (2017-20).
- Studio Open Weekend, 2019.
- Urban Market, Dundee, 2018.
- Kitschnbake, Newport-on-Tay, 2018
- Farmtoun B&B – Ballindarg, Forfar, 2018
- Tea Green Pop-up Boutique – The Stables at Taypark House, Dundee, 2017.
- Festive Pop-up – 56° Collective, Kirriemuir & Arbroath, 2017.
- Angus Autumn Fair – 2017.
- Thrums Up – Pop-up Gallery (Traditional Music Festival), Kirriemuir, 2017.
- Pop-up Angus – the inaugural series of events organised by the 56° Collective, 2017.
- PopDundee Valentines/Anti Valentine’s Pop-up Shop, 2017.
- Christmas Pop-up Gallery #2, Kirriemuir, 2016.
- PopDundee/Dundee Mini Make-off @ Dundee Maker Space, 2016.
- Angus Open Studios, with Jacqueline Ritchie, Forfar, 2016.
- Christmas Pop-up #1, Kirriemuir, 2016.
- Angus Open Studios, with Woven Willow & Momentum Pottery, Forfar, 2015.
- Open House, Brighton Festival, 2000.
- Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail, 2019 – the first ever nationwide public art trail.
Oor Tatha Rannsachair (Our Tay Explorer) was part of the Dundee trail and could be found at Perth Train Station.
All proceeds from the auction went to support the children’s hospitals across Scotland, with the money from the Dundee Wullie’s going to the ARCHIE Foundation – the official charity of Tayside Children’s Hospital in Dundee. Oor Tatha Rannsachair raised a huge £4.8k, and the overall trail raised £1.3million.
- Paint the Town, 2020.
Street Art Project – mural painted on three walls at Colin M Smiths, Forfar.
Oct 2018 & April 2019
Murton Trust, with Rachel Bower – Woven Willlow.
Visual Arts Scotland: Ordinary member
- Featured Artist Award – Maisie & Mac (Art & Contemporary Craft), awarded at PopDundee/Dundee Mini Make-off, 2016.
- Craft Makers Award 2009/10 Dundee, in partnership with the Scottish Arts Council and Dundee City Council.
- engage Scotland Visual Arts Education Awards in association with the Scottish Arts Council. (chosen as the artist to represent The Changing Room.)
- Grant awarded by Stirling & District Arts Forum for Work in Progress at The Changing Room.
- Certificate of Distinction received at The Society of Designer Craftsmen Annual Winter Exhibition.
- Elected as licentiate (with distinction) of The Society of Designer Craftsmen.
- Tapestries exhibited and commendation awarded at Simon Jersey Tapestry Awards, London.